Thursday, October 4, 2012

Spoiler Alert


Tyler mentioned to me yesterday that I should put a "spoiler alert" warning before giving away movie endings and key points.

The truth is, I don't want to have to write that in every post, so here is a general spoiler alert:

I will be giving away major plot points and sometimes flat out giving away the movie endings. 

I avoid it if I can (I didn't say what Rosebud means, did I?  Tyler says everyone already knows what it means, but still!), but I often find I can't really discuss the movies without spilling the endings.

For someone like me, who likes to know the endings ahead of time, this wouldn't be a problem.  But for the rest of you: If you happen to be reading this, and haven't seen the movie I'm discussing, and don't want to know how it ends...beware!

You have been warned.

1 comment: